Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cool2: after realizing that my eqipment isnt the best in the world(lol) i would like to ask what would be the best replacements for them? this summer could not have been exchanged for verbal advice. BELIEVE THIS!!, i have learned through my blood, sweat andsheers!! anywhoo, im still pounding the pavement and still passing out my flyers. THE TRAILER FOR SALE IN MARYLAND SHOULD CONTACT ME!!!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Do what you have to do to get started, most people have. You will find that commercial equipment is made differently, comes with different warranties, and the service is usually better. The equipment will last longer.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shuter said:
Do what you have to do to get started, most people have. You will find that commercial equipment is made differently, comes with different warranties, and the service is usually better. The equipment will last longer.
kind of figured that out,but thanx anyway!!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Don't jump the gun on equipment, if it works and does a good job, go for it. Some LCO's end up buying the biggest and baddest and can't pay for it....plus you can always get a good deal from other LCO's...when they bail!!! :)

·
Registered
743 Posts
Now let's not be a smart alec. :)

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I think if I were you, the first thing I would purchase would be a larger, hydro drive mower. A 48" or at least a 36". You will cut your time in half, at the least, considering you are only using 21" mowers now.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Mo green has a point.

·
Registered
343 Posts
We've found a lot of places in our area have gates too small for a 36" deck.
Probably the first step up would be a 32" walk behind or a 34" zturn machine.We know of one large service in area that has passed up a number of lawns for that reason.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.