1. Is Landscaping An “Essential Business” In Your Region?
    Read the timely article from Turf addressing this question. Click here to learn more.

COVID-19 Safety Procedures For Landscapers
    As you are working out in the field, maximize safety for you, your crews, and customers. Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

Scrubs

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Rufur, Aug 4, 2000.

1. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

ive never laughed so hard in my life! :)

2. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

:) :) :) That's funny! You must hand it to the guy, scrub or not he's working, not sitting on his a** watching TV! That's great!

3. GrassRoots Lawn Care

GrassRoots Lawn Care Guest

One of the &quot;competitors&quot; in town uses a similar bike/cart set-up. ANY YARD... cut, trimmed, edged with a spade, driveway and sidewalks SQUIRTED off with hose, all clippings and leaves raked and hand bagged... for the astonishing price of $12.50<p>Oh well, the least I can say about this guy is that he is a very hard worker. <p>----------<br>Mike Reynolds,<br>GrassRoots Lawn Care, Florida

4. Stinger

Stinger LawnSite Senior Member

And just when you think we've seen it all!

5. GrassCtr

GrassCtr LawnSite Member
    from south

is that the LawnRanger??

6. paul

paul Lawnsite Addict

When I saw him I knew this picture would be worth a thousand words, Now everyone knows when they are not a scrub.<p>Now Eric you have to post the picture of the Dixe Chopper<br>----------<br>paul<p><p><font size="1">Edited by: paul

7. bdemir

bdemir LawnSite Senior Member

Wow! thats what i call low overhead. Is he a forman, and does the rest of the crew ride bikes or go peds. lol

8. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

This picture is destined to become a classic. Good for a laugh everytime I open it. Anyone want to guess what size 'trailer' he has? I wonder if the trailer passes him on the downhill? :)

9. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Paul: You said this picture is worth a thousand words, more like a thousand laughs. I still crack up when I see it. I agree Lanelle, it may become a classic and I'm not done playing with this picture. You may see it again. :)<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://elmlawnsite.com/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>

10. jcoat

jcoat LawnSite Member

Too sweet ELM!!!