1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

SE PA Luncheon Get together

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TLS, Feb 13, 2002.

1. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Any of you guys/gals interested, a few of us here are planning on getting together this Saturday the 16th of Feb at 1:30 in the afternoon at Ruby Tuesdays in Plymoth Meeting PA. It is located on Chemical Road just off the Blue Route.

Just a name to faces, business card trade, good time, etc.

Should be a good turnout.

See ya there!

2. Chip

Chip LawnSite Member

Hey Tom I think I can make it. Anyone else? :blob1: If the turn out is as good as last year it should be a good time. Can anyone bring a digital camera to post afterwards?

3. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

I can bring my POS digital, but its kinda screwed up. It will only work when I use the A/C adapter. So I'm limited to an 8' area!!! Its probably just a little wire that worked loose from the batteries. I'll bring it just in case though!

See ya there!

4. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

Ill be there too!
    BTW...I have a good digital camera I can bring! Think there will be a hot waitress to take our picture this time?;)

5. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

How far is this from Gettysburg?

6. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Tom, I have no idea where you are in MD, but I know that this place is approx. an hour and a half from Baltimore. That help any?

Try www.mapquest.com

7. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

I'm about 20-30 minutes from Gettysburg..

8. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

From Gettysburg Iif you came across PA Tpk. I would say you are looking at about 1.5 hours.

9. Chip

Chip LawnSite Member

Any other guys from this site coming?