1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Seasonal lawn price

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by SCAGMAN411, Jan 21, 2008.

1. SCAGMAN411

SCAGMAN411 LawnSite Member

i hav been doing this lawn for 4 season i haven't raised the price its $3000.00 for the season it takes about 1.5hrs to do, 3 out the 4 season i hav cut 13 times or less ,out of my contracted 26 weeks, so i'm thinking about raising it just wondering how much should i go :waving:

2. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

If you are only cutting it 13 times and still getting $3000 for the year then I wouldn't raise the price any. I don't know if this is the case. Your post is kind of hard to follow.

3. Dave_005

Dave_005 LawnSite Senior Member

I Agree with Grits, if you're contracted for 26 cuts and only doing 13 and you;re still getting 3,000 for the season, i wouldnt raise it any. if i was your client and you only did half the work i contracted for i would have dropped you long ago.

4. SCAGMAN411

SCAGMAN411 LawnSite Member

Well the lawn usually dries up in mid summer so its not all my fault.

5. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Fanatic

Raise the price but throw in snow removal how those that sound:drinkup:

6. fototek1

fototek1 LawnSite Member

You are making $150/hour at that price. Why would you risk losing the customer to someone that will charge less? I am assuming this is a good customer that you want to keep. Stick with the $3000!

7. lawnmagicinc

lawnmagicinc LawnSite Member
    from jax fl

the way we do it is one set price year round