Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
picked up 4 new accounts today alone and i have another dozen pending from the business expo i did over the weekend. hows everyone else doing?

· Registered
129 Posts
i picked up 3 accounts and a potential mulch job all to start this week
I'm up to 9 full timers this year from the 3 I started on last year. I did sme business cards, some fliers and some door to door. Hoping to get to right around 15 by season's start.

P.S DJK... how many hours on the Tiger Cub performing/holding up? Just got one this year used with (08 with ~500hrs), excited to use it and nervous about buying one so used.

· Registered
55 Posts
I have been getting plenty of Spring Cleanups just no new lawn accounts yet. I am hoping within the next week as the grass starts growing that I will start getting some calls.

· Registered
103 Posts
I've picked up a a fert and squirt and a full service account this week and have a bid out on a commercial site. I've been very blessed so far.

oh and a couple mulch jobs from people that saw me at the gas station!

92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if the whole season goes how these past 2 weeks have im going to be buying a lot of equipment.lol. yesterday i picked up 2 new accounts 1 of which being my biggest year round so far. also picked up a new 1 friday im up to 19 regulars. i have my first commercial pending right now and some mowing work for my buddies sod company so well see what happens. hope you guys are doing great too its going to be a great season

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.