Second mower

CJIII1983

LawnSite Senior Member
I am looking at getting a second mower, as I am steadily picking up clients so far I have done land 1 weekly and 4 bi-weekly also I am picking up customers in the newer part of town. I am thinking about turning my Exmark Lazer Z 48'' E Series into a mulching mower and getting a Scag Tiger Cat II 48'' for side discharging or since the Scag cuts wet grass the best if need be or I was thinking about getting a Walker B23 with a 42'' mulching deck and keep the Exmark for side discharging but my Exmark don't do well in wet tall grass. I am wondering what are my options.

Bitches_Brew

Banned
I am looking at getting a second mower, as I am steadily picking up clients so far I have done land 1 weekly and 4 bi-weekly also I am picking up customers in the newer part of town. I am thinking about turning my Exmark Lazer Z 48'' E Series into a mulching mower and getting a Scag Tiger Cat II 48'' for side discharging or since the Scag cuts wet grass the best if need be or I was thinking about getting a Walker B23 with a 42'' mulching deck and keep the Exmark for side discharging but my Exmark don't do well in wet tall grass. I am wondering what are my options.

Somewhat redundant to buy the same size mower. I'd get a 60in. for the big yards you will eventually get.Thumbs Up

Bitches_Brew

Banned
Well, a 60'' Mower won't fit on my trailer, a 52'' will.

Then the first thing I would buy/upgrade would be the trailer. Don't let it hold you back.

I started with a 52 and a trailer to size. It can and will work, but you will eventually upgrade both. :nod:

Youngandfree

LawnSite Fanatic
So you have 5 total customers?

Top Forums