Second Round to being successful

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Mike O'Connell, Mar 5, 2019.

1. No gloves

No gloves LawnSite Member

good luck,stay healthy

2. Hayduke

Hayduke LawnSite Member
    from Oregon

Proved wrong....multiple times..

3. OP
    OP
    Mike O'Connell

Mike O'Connell LawnSite Member

I didn't start this last spring like I should have done.
    Which is ok, because I will be this spring. I've been ordering lawn mowers and trimmers blowers. Just been doing alot of research right now about different advertising paid advertising. I also recruited a friend of mine so I won't be busting my ass alone. I will be figuring out logo after Christmas and once that's done, I found a website guy that is pretty reasonable and does monthly maintenance as well. It's definitely something I will be doing, I just wanted to be ahead of the curve a little bit before I start. I got the estimate for insurance, I'm going to really focus and do this a bit better than what I did last time with certain things. But ya, that's the update not much of one really. Just been stockpiling up on equipment and by spring I'll have all new mowers, blowers, trimmers,tools. It doesn't cost much but I didn't want to jump feet first with no really any backup plans just in case things broke down right away. That's no fun when that happens. I just wanted to be better prepared just in case. No, I'm excited. Things will be ok.

Ruby, kemco and hort101 like this.