Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5,389 Posts
u guys dont need to worrie so much about getting the bids, nake sure you know what your doing and can handle it....

I've seen several small co's get into trouble real quick trying to Jump the process

· Registered
5,389 Posts
The bids are what pay the bills ! Not to sound disrespectful. When I start getting some then I will worry about being able to handle it. But I have gotten a contract through a guy having to much and not showing up regularly and a guy lose one to be called back because the other guy did crappy work and he raised his price 75 dollars. thanks for the feedback
I have a contract I will send ya. If you Pm me with your email address.

Look it over very carefully, this proptery I picked up for 76,000.00 a year.
the Co. that had it bidded it at 27,000.00 I happen to know of this person and today he's working at Walmart. he's being sued because he didn't finish the contract out.

Gentlemen. know what your getting into. it's very sad when things like this happen. If you think you have the resources to go for the bigger jobs and you get a big head and bid it out for 27,000.00 and it cost 30,000.00 outta pockett, your in trouble.......

Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.