Seems I lost my largest account...

Geronimo

LawnSite Member
What a headache, don't worry, the poor bastard who's mowing it now will have the same issues if not worse. Give it time, you will probably get it back. Their loss but that's the business. Keep your head up and don't not do large businesses if the opportunity presents itself, its just the business...

OP
L

landscaper22

LawnSite Silver Member
Hey man keep your head up.
I wouldnt panic, with 15 years or experience in this industry im sure you can pick up work easily. Work is everywhere right now. Get some landscaping projects or try to pick up more accounts, if you want to keep your employee that is
Right. I am going to try. Not sure if I can make all that money back in new accounts this year being near the end of the active season. I appreciate it though. I am trying to keep my head up.

Chineau

LawnSite Senior Member
this is truly one aspect of the business that blows chucks, you can sweat you s*ck off and the property manager changes bye bye.
contracts multi year if you can do it those are the people to hustle for, they signed and they pay.
never know they might call you back if they new folks are a gong show, it happens everyone has lawn mower and a snow shovel.

OP
L

landscaper22

LawnSite Silver Member
this is truly one aspect of the business that blows chucks, you can sweat you s*ck off and the property manager changes bye bye.
contracts multi year if you can do it those are the people to hustle for, they signed and they pay.
never know they might call you back if they new folks are a gong show, it happens everyone has lawn mower and a snow shovel.
Yep, their is no loyalty. It's just that a more professional way of going about things would have been better on their part. It just baffles me what happened. You don't know how bad I want to burn that bridge lol I mean that one side of me wants to send an e-mail to that lady so badly. But the other part of me says stay the bigger person. I don't think many people even have a conscience any more.

Top Forums