1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Seen this Commercial yet??

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Splicer, May 27, 2006.

1. Splicer

Splicer LawnSite Senior Member

You know the Las Vegas commercials, "What happens here, stays here"??? Well tonight watching Jay Leno they had a new Vegas commercial featuring a LCO talking to the customer and telling him that it will be $75...cust says "But I thought it was $40?"...LCO says "I went to Vegas last weekend...Crazy time"... cust just looks like WTF...LCO says "but it looked like you had a crazier time"...cust looks at the LCO and says..."OK...$75 then? Nice job on the lawn.":laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

2. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

yep, i seen that 1, lol

3. Cahsking

Cahsking LawnSite Member

Finally someone else has seen it. I posted that in the off topic forum it no one responded. That is a great commercial, and perfect timing for the season.

4. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Makes the lawncare guy/field look like a bunch of blackmailers ? blackmalers? though.

5. Cahsking

Cahsking LawnSite Member

Nah I would say savvy business men that are aware of a good opportunity.;) It may be a bad image in a way. But you gotta admit its funny!!