sehitchman's equipment and work thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by sehitchman, Mar 7, 2015.

1. OP
    OP
    sehitchman

sehitchman LawnSite Bronze Member

These show the ladder rack after welding. They are removable to make loading easy, or removable if not needed. The tool ports mounted to the trailer can also hold my auger bits.
    Finally a place to haul a ladder and not have it laying on mowers and equipment. Then when the trailer is full of brush, what to do with it?

Auger-Holder.jpg

Ladder-rack-1.jpg

Ladder-rack-2.jpg

Ladder-Rack-3.jpg

JLSLLC likes this.
  2. inzane

inzane LawnSite Silver Member

trailer looks good! Thats a clean looking bermuda lawn too.. you must have a good spray guy taking care of that.. lol.

3. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Fanatic

Hey Sehitchman it's coming out great:waving:

4. OP
    OP
    sehitchman

I might have to fire him though, my wife thinks he's Cute, and I don't want him hanging around when shes at the pool this summer! I won't have any of that! :)

5. 4B LawnCare

4B LawnCare LawnSite Member

How far of a drive was it for you? Just wondering, because I live about 30 mins from AAA. I was up there a couple weeks ago. They make some good trailers and have pretty good prices too.

6. OP
    OP
    sehitchman

It was about 10 hours. I planned the pick up around a business trip to Memphis, so not as bad as the straight drive.

7. OP
    OP
    sehitchman

Pic 1 = Finally got the curb side ports welded in
    Pic 2 = Blower rack
    Pic 3 = Curb Side Trimmer Rack
    Pic 4 = Configured with old trimmer rack, I can now run with up to 6 trimmers, or switch trimmers from Curb to Drivers side

I've still got some holes to drill so I can fully secure all attachments. This is my final trailer update for awhile, until I decide on how to configure a tool rack for Rake's and shovels.

Curb-side-Ports.jpg

Blower Rack.jpg

Curb-side-Trimmer-Rack.jpg

Driver-Side-Port-options.jpg

Turf Kare and JLSLLC like this.
  8. OP
    OP
    sehitchman

I went to pick up a pallet of sod, they have a huge loader. With the gate folded he could just drive up and drop it. Also, the side gate came in handy, this account had a high curb. I'm loading sod onto the wheelbarrow zip down the side gate into the yard. No going down the back gate, 50' to the drive or loading over the side to avoid the curb.

Close-load.jpg

JLSLLC likes this.
  9. v6rs97

v6rs97 LawnSite Member

nice trailer man !!

10. decurtis

decurtis LawnSite Member

Wow. Very nice trailer. With all.that detail I'm almost surprised you didn't get the ramps "powered option" lol.

very nice piece of equipment and a back saver also with those spring assists.
    Posted via Mobile Device