• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

selling a wright stander

rinker26

LawnSite Member
what can i get out of a wright stander 52 with a 19 kawi with 46 hrs on it.looks better than brand new.

lawnprosteveo

LawnSite Bronze Member
what can i get out of a wright stander 52 with a 19 kawi with 46 hrs on it.looks better than brand new.
Well 46 hours means its close to new. But guys arent gonna pay full price when they can get a new one. Im guessing you are out about $7000 on that? Id say you could get $5500 to $5800.
Also gotta consider if you owe anything on it. Gotta get payoff.

Greenery

LawnSite Senior Member
I was at a local auction yesterday and they had a 19/52 RH that sold for right around $4500. It was a demo unit and probably had under 100 hrs.

mowerbrad

LawnSite Fanatic
To give you an idea....

I just sold my dixie chopper a couple weeks ago. It was a 2009 model and had only 45 hours on it, it looked great and ran great (just had dealer problems). Well I bought it for about $12,000 new and sold it for $7500. Its just like a new car, once you drive it off the lot the value drops significantly. My Dixie looked great, dang near brand new, but I only got 62% of what I paid for it back.

brucec32

LawnSite Platinum Member
Wow, a $4500 hit on a nearly new mower because of a dealer problem?

As for the original question, figure out what a new one sells for with taxes, etc, then knock off $1500-$2000 and see if you get any bites.