Selling it all! 2 Trucks, trimmers, Edgers, Trailer and more!

Classified

LawnSite Senior Member
I got a job that I couldn't refuse so I am getting out of the biz.

I was going to keep most of it since its all in very good condition but I would rather just sell it off and be done with it.

I will get pictures of individual items as I pull them out of the trailer but most things I own are pictured on my offsite gallery page located HERE

The list is as follows:

1999 Ford F-350

It runs great and drives great. It was well taken care of since new. It has only 200,000 miles on it. The only thing it will need is a new oilpan and tires. The trans was rebuilt once and the whole front end is newer, only about 6,000 miles on new front end. Steering is tight and there are no rattles! Also included is a Western MVP V plow. This truck will make your money back on the first storm. The 7.3L Diesel is designed to work for 400,000 miles before any major mechanical problems! This truck has lots of life left in it. $7800

1993 Chevy K3500 Dump truck

Its wired up for a western unimount MVP plow and has the undercarriage. Its a 6.5L Turbo diesel. Motor was rebuilt approx 12,000 miles ago. Trans was just rebuilt, has MAYBE 100 miles on it, its the bullet proof 4L80E. It has new rear tires, newer front tires. New brake lines all around, new master cylinder, new alternator, new belts, new glowplugs, new trans lines, new computer. It has some rust on the cab but its a 93 chevy. It runs good, starts pretty good, and can haul 8-9 yards of mulch. It is 4wd but it needs a new front axle actuator. I never bothered to fix it since it sits all winter. $5,000

PICS

1999 Haulmark Kodiak Trailer

This trailer is in EXCELLENT condition. I would keep it but I want something to haul my quads and brothers car around. Its a 7x16 enclosed, white. It has dual torsion axles with EZ lube hubs and brakes on both axles. I just put new tires on it 2 seasons ago, they have LOTS of tread left. They are trailer tires and not car tires. It has barn doors on the back but I built a super stout ramp for it on the outside. I like this format better because you can close and lock the doors while still leaving the ramp down. It has 2 interior lights and another door on the passenger side. Its in great condition. Pics can be seen on the gallery posted above. The logo is going to be professionally removed next friday. $2,700

Bed Shaper Edger

It has 48 hours on it. I bought from my dealer, they used it to demo for thier customers. It was never a rental machine. I have 2 blades for it and also the chopper for it. It has the 11 HP Briggs engine. This machine saves so much time, its not even funny. It leaves great edges and you will make your money back on it in a week depending on how much you use it. $1500

I will be adding more later, as someone is interested my mowers and most of my other equipment. Once that sale is done, I will post up the rest of the items and also the individual pictures. Everything was always stored indoors, NEVER NEVER EVER stored outside, Except for the trucks. I take good care of my stuff and a lot of pride in it. I am not selling junk.

OP
C

Classified

LawnSite Senior Member
Here is a picture of the trailer

picture.php

supercuts

LawnSite Silver Member
good prices.....id scoop it up it would ever snow here in CT and you werent so far away

OP
C

Classified

LawnSite Senior Member
sent you a pm on the chevy. forgot to ask if it has a block heater and well it starts in the winter?

I got ya back. It does have the block heater but it needs a new cord for it. The one in it gt chopped, probably when the engine got rebuilt.

Its starts in the winter, I fire it up every 3 weeks or so and let it run about 30 mins. Its a little smokey for a min or two but it fires up pretty good.

OP
C

Classified

LawnSite Senior Member
on the 99, the Western is an 8'6" plow.

I also have a boss V thats an 8'2" but I have a lot of interest in it and im still not sure if im going to sell it.

OP
C

Classified

LawnSite Senior Member
It is an XL with vynil bench interior. A little tear in the edge of the seat on the drivers side. Its a rare blue interior. It has a rubber floor and A/C. manual locks and windows.

Top Forums