1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

Selling off some equipment and Customer List

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Getting out!, Dec 27, 2005.

1. Getting out!

Getting out! LawnSite Member

I have been in the lawn business for 3 years doing it part-time. I have decided to go in a different direction and I am getting out of the lawn business. I am looking to sell some of my equipment.

(1) 50 GAL. LESCO SPRAYER WITH LESS THAN 6 HOURS OF ENGINE USE.
    5.5 HP KAWASAKI ENGINE. HOSE IS 3/8 in diameter and 200 feet in length. COMES WITH SPRAY GUN AND NOZZLE FOR LAWNS. NOZZLE DELIVERS 2 GPM. MANUAL REEL. SPRAYER WAS BOUGHT IN APRIL OF 2005. HAS BEEN USED FOR ONE DAY.
    I AM ASKING $1400 FOR IT, BUT WILL ENTERTAIN REASONABLE OFFERS.

BE310-A Bedscaper
    ITEM IS PURCHASED IN MARCH OF 2005. EDGER WAS USED FOR ONE LARGE JOB. ITEM IS OTHERWISE BRAND NEW.
    I AM ASKING $2000 FOR IT.

LASTLY, I LOOKING TO SELL MY CUSTOMER LIST. I HAVE APPROXIMATELY TWENTY CUSTOMERS. ALL ARE VERY REASONABLE AND MOST I HAVE HAD FOR 2-3 YEARS. THEY ARE SPREAD OUT OVER RALEIGH AREA, BUT WOULD BE IDEAL TO ADD TO CURRENT ROUTES. MAINLY MOWED AND FERTILIZED, BUT A LOT OF POTENTIAL TO SELL ADDITIONAL SERVICES. MANY CUSTOMER HAD MULCH AND PINE STRAW INSTALLATIONS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS A PRICE CALL ME.

ALSO HAVE SOME MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS LIKE A MULCH KIT FOR A TORO 44" MOWER.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ONE OR ALL OF THESE ITEMS PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL AT 919-522-7978. I AM WILLING TO LISTEN TO ANY REASONABLE OFFERS. I AM ALSO WILLING TO LOWER THE PRICE IF SOMEONE IS INTERESTED IN ALL THE ITEMS.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, WANT TO SEE PICTURES, ETC. PLEASE CALL. I CAN SHOW PROOF OF PURCHASE ON ALL ITEMS TO VERIFY AGE OF EQUIPMENT.

TODD ANTHONY
    919-522-7978