1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Service Bulletins

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by PKS, Jul 20, 2007.

1. PKS

PKS LawnSite Member

Is it possible for us to read the service bulletins that have been published for the dealers? I'd like to read through the ones for the Super Z and XR7 deck.

I am enjoying ownership of a 3066 Super Z and would like to know more about changes/additions that have been made for this series. As it stands, I am asking questions here and taking PJ's answers to my dealer. He is still a bit new to the Hustlers and in his words "...you are educating me".

I can handle that...I'm an engineer and I don't mind. But this tells me there has been and could be more information out there that might be nice to know.

I would prefer to peruse a database rather than get lucky by asking the right question.

Thanks for your time.

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

We publish information for our dealer network we don't have a public outlet for these publications, they are internal type documents.
    Your mower was updated (deck) from what I am told before you took delivery of it.

Pj