service stickers

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by pete scalia, Oct 18, 2007.

  1. pete scalia

    pete scalia LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 960

    Are you putting them on your transformers (like plumbers, HVAC and and other trades put on major components) so you get the call for service and repair? Or are you tail lights out of there once the check clears never to re-visit again?
  2. Mike & Lucia

    Mike & Lucia LawnSite Member
    Messages: 67


    Friel 007.jpg
  3. JoeyD

    JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member
    Messages: 2,933

    You should. If not for any other eason you should do it incase they sell the home. Then the new homeowners know who to call.
  4. irrig8r

    irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member
    Messages: 4,553

    A couple of guys over in the Irrigation forum were discussing this. A few of them use NEBS. Here's where I get mine:

    The NEBS stickers discussed were not weatherproof (indoor use only they say on their website) and cost $209.95 per 500.

    Mine are weather-resistant mylar, and cost $117.20 for 500, or $193.55 for 1,000.
  5. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

    INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member
    Messages: 4,102

    I use an Avery product that I get at Staples Business Depot. They are weather resistant and I print onto them with my laser printer. Sorry, no product code for you. I know that the box of about 150 stickers cost around $20.

    Have a great day.

Share This Page