1. Maintaining Company Culture During Stressful Times

How do you maintain a positive company culture during a time of social distancing, economic uncertainty, and health worries? Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

Servicing

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by southside, Apr 24, 2000.

1. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

as usual, eric is on top of things! hope you're not rained out up there like we are in TENNESSEE!<p>GEO

2. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

I nominate Eric for President...

3. Charles

Charles Moderator, Friend, Angel

Rained out here too. Liquid gold falling from the sky hehe. <br>I grease most most mower things every day. Why? Cause i feel like it lol. Change oil every 50 hrs and filter every 100hrs. But am going to a synthetic oil. I use slick50 in the Van. I havent heard of tuff oil til I read it on here an am going to check it out. Van was running hot until I added slick50. I clean air filters and precleaner everyday and change them every 100 hrs. Sharpen blades when they looka little dull. Maintain my body. ( the most important part of the business) NO fine sugar products consumed any day. Except maybe for sunday me and GF go get a icecream. Very little caffiene consumed. Lots of lite beer consumed. Lots of fast food consumed. Well we all gotta die sometime:) Oh yea I never talk mean to the equipment. Just like plants I think they can pick up bad vibs. But I never brag on them where that can here me either. Cause just to piss me off they will breakdown<br>

4. dylan

dylan Member

here is Canada we have a product called prolong. A local guy promotes it by putting 1/8 of a liter of it in his car instead of oil and driving around. His car has been running with no oil for 5 months now.

5. DMC300

DMC300 LawnSite Senior Member

HERE IN AMERICA WE HAVE PROLONG TOO,BUT YOU DON'T PUT IT IN YOUR MOTOR.JUST ON YOUR PISTON!!!!LOLTHE WIFE LOVES IT!!<p>----------<br>DON<br>LIANNES' MOWING

6. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

DON!!!!!!!!!!WHERE CAN I GET SOME A DAT PROOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG STUFF AT, I BET MY WIFE WOULD LOVE IT TOO! I THINK SHE'S TIRED OF IT BEING SHORT AND SWEET!<p>HOMER

7. Keith

Keith LawnSite Platinum Member

LOL. That was pretty funny.