1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Setting up Striping Roller

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by crazygator, Feb 1, 2003.

1. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

I have gotten my new Lazer HP 52" 23 Kawi. I got the striping roller added as well. The dealer installed it for me but I wanted to know how to set it up?

Do you have a special way to make sure it's height is set correctly?

Please let me know and thank you!

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

CrazyGator,

Sorry for the delay. I just didn't want you to think we forgot about you. The document (line drawings) that shows a detailed description of the set up and adjustment is too large to post. We are looking at possibly putting this document on our website and posting a link here to allow viewing. Should have something for you by the end of today or first thing tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks

Terry

3. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

4. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

Terry,

Thanks. Just what I needed! :D

5. ribbie78

ribbie78 LawnSite Member

no longer on the exmark website?

rob

6. ribbie78

ribbie78 LawnSite Member

Just installed my roller on my 60" and would like to know if I've adjusted it correctly also. Don't see any info on the exmark website... I mounted it to be touching the ground when the deck is at 2.5" and I have no idea if that's normal; I'll keep searching for relevent info here though...

rob