shaw's one and done

docjones

LawnSite Member
I tried to do a search on this product here on forum but found nothing. Anyone use Shaw's One and Done product last year? It has Dimension, Acelepryn, and poly encap urea for up to 180 days N release. Thinking about using on contract commercial accounts that I don't make money per app but for results year around.

CHARLES CUE

LawnSite Gold Member
I tried to do a search on this product here on forum but found nothing. Anyone use Shaw's One and Done product last year? It has Dimension, Acelepryn, and poly encap urea for up to 180 days N release. Thinking about using on contract commercial accounts that I don't make money per app but for results year around.
I have not tryed this product but talked to paul about it last year.

The price he gave was very high more than Oneapp. So the interest disappeared.

If you want some in site give him a call.

Charles Cue

OP
D

docjones

LawnSite Member
Thanks Chuck. I know this product is high in cost compared to regular products but I'm not getting paid per app on some of these properties so to save time and hassle not to mention less to store, maybe I'll look at trying these products this year. Can you get me Paul's ph# again?

CHARLES CUE

LawnSite Gold Member
thanks chuck. I know this product is high in cost compared to regular products but i'm not getting paid per app on some of these properties so to save time and hassle not to mention less to store, maybe i'll look at trying these products this year. Can you get me paul's ph# again?
412-818-9241