1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Shindaiwa EB802 and EB633

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by srl28, Aug 9, 2013.

1. stonny9

stonny9 LawnSite Senior Member

Just picked up an EB854RT for $449 including tax. In and out in under 10 mins. Didnt have the 633 so figured for the 802 I might as well jump to the 854 as I also wanted to try the H4 motor.

2. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

That's cool... What did you save, about a $100 bucks?

3. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

All of their equipment is 20% off right now, so depending on what you buy, it can be over $100. I may go pick up an 802 this week even though I don't need it and it isn't quite as powerful as my Husky 570, it's a great deal. Kinda weird- a bigger engine by far (79cc vs 65cc), but it doesn't blow as hard. The 570 is a beast.

4. stonny9

About $105.XX plus I assume the tax on it. Runs really quiet and you can barely hear it idle. Plus it has a deeper tone to it.

5. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

For fleet week go to the Shindaiwa website. Whatever price it has on there, take 20% off.

This is the second time this year for Fleet Week. Not sure if it will come around again next year or not. If it does I would assume the same thing...once in spring, and once toward fall. Who knows maybe they will do another one deeper into fall to sell some blowers???

6. Stars & Stripes Landscaping

Stars & Stripes Landscaping LawnSite Member
    from CT

Last I knew Shindaiwa didn't post their prices online...

7. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

Not sure when you were last there but they definitely have prices on the website so you might want to look again.

8. stonny9

Yeah the MSRP is definitely on the site and they even have the sale price listed for a few pieces on the 1 page ad on the site. I think there is a clause that prices may vary cause the msrp is only a suggested price for the dealer.

9. jkilov

jkilov LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MS

Is this sale still up?

My backup Redmax blower just blew (again) and I don't like depending on one piece alone.

10. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

It's in the link I posted above August 12-24th.:)