1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

shindaiwa parts

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by turftammer, May 22, 2004.

1. turftammer

turftammer LawnSite Member

I recently purchased a shindaiwa power broom for next to nothing ,but I have no use for the power broom and would like to convert it to a trimmer. I already have everything but the gear assembly and a new one is somewhat pricy. so I would like to find a used one or would consider a junk t230/230x trimmer. any information would be greatly appreciated.

2. Phishook

Phishook LawnSite Bronze Member

Hold on for a few days, I'll see what I've got. I've got a box of parts and a few T230's laying around

3. dishboy

dishboy LawnSite Fanatic
    from zone 6

I have a complete shaft assembly for a T27/T-270, but your a ways away from here. Not sure if they interchange?
    Tom

4. fixer67

fixer67 LawnSite Silver Member

5. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Sorry that this isn't directly related to your request for parts but I have to share.
    Not bashing but telling a truthful story here. My EB630 has a broken flex arm. The blower cost me 500 bucks and I love it but the flex arm is backordered and I have been waiting 6 weeks for it with no end in sight.
    I am really thinking that my next blower will be a company that is a little closer to our shores.

6. turftammer

turftammer LawnSite Member

I appreciate the advice but I have had great luck with my shindaiwa equipment over the years and nobody can convince me there is anything better.