Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
It's a hand held blower it will work fine. Shindi makes good stuff. I just wish I had this much time to make a decision for a blower.

Me, Walk into my dealer, say I need a hand held blower, dealer hands one to me, I say bill it, walk out of dealer with new blower, end of decision.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have one and have not used for over a year since I got my Shindaiwa's EB630 Backpack blower. The hand held does not have enough power to blow leaves fast enough on grass. The only thing I felt it did good was blow off side walks. Another thing the hand held blowers will do is tire your arms out.

Purchase a back pack first if you do not have one.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I have a Shin hand held blower from 99, still starts right up and blows great. I take a backpack blower and also the hand held. I use the hand held for small residential properties. Sometimes with the residentials, the old folks want to come out and talk, right in the middle of blowing it off. It is much easier to start up the hand held than it is the backpack, easier to get off the trailer too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.