• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

shirts & hats

mtnlawn

LawnSite Member
Hello~

This will be my first year on my own- 15 years working commercial & residential with lots of maintenance & install experience- this is a great site- it's helped me in many ways already and the snow isn't even gone yet!

My company is going to start very small and I would like to stick to just grounds maintenance- simple & straightforward- it's hard to get installs to grow at this elevation & climate (well, harder than just maintenance, anyhow). There are alot of wealthy homeowners in this town (ski resort) and I want to provide a professional looking service (clean employees, nice uniforms, trucks, equipment, etc) that is somewhat lacking in a town full of ski bums and $10 mow guys.

I've ordered some cards through Vistaprint.com- should be decent for the $ and I'm trying to save as much as possible while still looking professional- has anyone found a shirt & hat place on the web that lets you do small orders? It's just going to be me this year, so I don't want to go nuts- I'd like to hand a few out, but not 100- I'm looking for a decent polo shirt and a nice semi fitted hat. Also, in browsing through this site I found a link to a site that designs logos in an auction format- you set the price and people design for the $$$- I can't find the thread- anyone familiar with this? Thanks!!!!

GreenMachine102

LawnSite Member
Hey, next time you get business cards go to NEBS.COM, they have great cards!!!!!, Raised ink, real fancy, and you order on the net, without sending payment, and in 3-4 days they will be at your door. THey bill you later! I ordered mine on a Monday at 3:00, and got them Friday afternoon, and I didn't even send any payment! THEY ARE GREAT, and they sell everything for your business!!

GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON!!!

precisioncut

LawnSite Senior Member
The best place for prices and small orders is usually a local shop. At least that is where I found the best price for my 12 T-shirts and hats.

newleaflandscape

LawnSite Senior Member
I agree go to the local embroidery. I was always going to order online and then I went to the local guy, and it turned out great. He needed some grading done on his lawn so we bardered and I got all of our stuff printed up free.

WAGS LandL

LawnSite Member
I use NEBS.com for lots of stuff. My hats, sweatshirts and jackets.
They have no minimum on embroidery orders so when you need
something just call. I do use a local shop to get t-shirts screen
printed. They were cheaper and the min is only 6 so I don't have
to order a ton at once. (An advantage since it is just me.