• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

Shop Build

GravelyGuy

LawnSite Silver Member
I just bought 10 acres and I'm having a shop built for my business and a house of course! I thought I would put up some pictures as the pole barn goes up. They just started excavation on Friday and it should be done within the next 3 weeks.

IMG_2593.jpg

IMG_2382.jpg

IMG_2418.jpg

IMG_2568.jpg

IMG_2575.jpg

IMG_2578.jpg

IMG_2572.jpg

IMG_2567.jpg

Glenn Lawn Care

LawnSite Silver Member
That is a good design. Keep us posted on the progress. I like seeing a shop built. I hope I can build one some day!!! Good luck!

OP
GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy

LawnSite Silver Member
I like the design of the pole barn. Are you putting any roll up doors on the side not shown in the drawing?
No, only the 12' and 14' overheads pictured. There are a few things I would do differently on the building if I had the budget. Things get expensive quick. It will look nice on the outside, but be pretty bare bones on the inside at least for now.

Puddle of Oil

LawnSite Bronze Member
Subscribed!

scotts lawn care

LawnSite Senior Member
Wow that will be a great shop.....Im jealous!

OP
GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy

LawnSite Silver Member
Thank you guys. I can't wait for everything to be done. 5 more weeks on the house. Bad timing for a drought though...