1. Maintaining Company Culture During Stressful Times

How do you maintain a positive company culture during a time of social distancing, economic uncertainty, and health worries? Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

Shop Build

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by GravelyGuy, Sep 3, 2012.

1. GQLL

GQLL LawnSite Senior Member

Any pictures of the nurse tank setup for z max. Looking at going this route next year

2. River

River LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Wisconsin

Gotta admit man I'm jealous of GravelyGuy's shed. I currently rent a place but I'm looking at getting a big chunk of land and building my house a shed for me and a much larger one for my buisiness nearby

3. Shorelandscaper

Shorelandscaper LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

Very impressive

4. Enjoi829

Enjoi829 LawnSite Senior Member

If you have done all this at age 24 and havent financed your life away then you have one hell of a work ethic and will continue to do more than most ever dream of in life. I wish you the best

5. neblawncare23

neblawncare23 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Neb

Any updates??

6. Woodman1

Woodman1 LawnSite Senior Member

Looking great - as usual!
    :usflag:

7. Turf Kare

Turf Kare LawnSite Senior Member

Just Read this WHOLE Thread. Absolutely in Love with this Thread/Shed.
    Literally my exact plans for my Business, Mowing a bunch, while also taking over a guy a work for's Fert Business, while also start doing some landscaping. I've been told that I'm a Heck of a Equipment Operator. From Zero Turn Mower to Skid Steers & Tractors. I'm only 19 & have HUNDREDS of Hours on Skid Steers & 100+ HP Tractors (I work for My Uncle a Crop Farm in the Winter). Really Excited now because I LOVE this job, & I would love to copy You Man! Any Tips for a Guy a little Younger then you? :laugh:

8. neblawncare23

neblawncare23 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Neb

Any Updates!?

9. smassengill

smassengill LawnSite Member

Ryan - how are things going? Any updates to your setup? How is the shop coming along? Eager to hear how business is.

Cheers and happy new year!

10. smitts961

smitts961 LawnSite Senior Member

Would love to see an update!