Lawn Care Forum banner
101 - 120 of 314 Posts
I would be afraid it would all fall off. All my stuff is in my head and route sheet. Not near the size of you. But still have 3 crews for 100 drives and a few acres of parking lots and town home roads.

On a side note, are all the employees year round? If not how do you find good seasonal help?
Posted via Mobile Device

Google docs spreadsheet. put checks next to customers. one sheet per day. hundreds and hundreds and hundreds times a thousand transactions can all be imported into QuickBooks in seconds.

and all done from my PDA phone if I want.

Discussion starter · #105 ·
I'll have to check out google docs.

We keep quite a few guys from summer over the winter. Key guys always full time. This year has been tough getting new help due to oil activity nearby inflating wages. Wages keep going up and up to attract operators and shovelers. We just keep ads running in as many local and electronic publications as possible.

look for the intuit iif kit. it show you how to format the iif file. as far as g docs l. share a sheet with someone and you can both open it and see changes in real time

Discussion starter · #112 ·
This is our local trade show we do every spring. This really kicks off the year for us. The phone starts ringing and the money starts rolling in....in theory. This year we still have a foot of snow on the ground vs last year when we had green grass on this date!

The lights in the pillars look great. Is that just a light put through a diffusion panel of what looks like Perspex?

Does it give off much light or more aesthetics ?

101 - 120 of 314 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.