1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

short cut with uppercut deck ????

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by baddboygeorge, Sep 6, 2005.

1. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

i have a shortcut 1500 with the uppercut deck an i need some parts as well as a parts breakdown on the unit . i also have a question , in the middle of the deck above the blade on the inside of the deck what is supposed to be mounted on that round piece with about 6-8 holes in it . looks like where an auger or fan mounts to blow clippings out the rear of deck . please let me know an where i can get parts i need them now thanks george . an do you know anyone that has a used side discharge deck for this machine thanks

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I do not have a breakdown in electronic format that I can send you, you will have to go to a dealer for that.
    That round piece is the hub that holds the blades known as the "Upper" cut part of the deck, you can bolt 2 to 8 blades on that hub.
    Parts and possibly a used or new deck can come from any Hustler dealer, call a few.

Pj