So I'm not sure what to do. I have a 1.5 acre sloped lot that we just got a good stand of TTTF last fall, we used about 10-15% annual rye in the back and side yard (not about 1/2 or more of front yard) to get a foothold quickly as I've had bad washing the year before so I will have some die out when it gets really warm. I aerated, over seeded and fertilized in mid March, not the best time to over seed TTTF but I am trying to get all the grass I can to make it through the summer. I put out about 1/2# N of 15/20/10 starter. I had bought about another 1/2# N of 12/6/6 slow release that I was going to put down in Mid April but we've had a dry streak this Spring. I've been doing some light watering to help germinate the seed. I've started trying water small portions of the yard but go deeper. Its hard though as I only have a rotary sprinkler and so much acreage. I am getting a bit of browning now (worse in the back yard), I'm not sure if its the rye dying out or drought stress already, kinda just popped up this last week, the below pictures are only a week or so old. So should I fertilize before the rain we're getting this weekend or wait till fall? I know fertilizing TTTF later in the spring can lead to brown patch but I kind of think the immediate health of my grass is key as I'm on a slope and want the healthiest grass going into the summer as I can get.