1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Should I Or Shouldnt I?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by bigw, Jan 2, 2008.

1. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

Should i paint the floors and walls of my new 8x16 enclosed when i get it before i start to load it and if i should any ideas as to what kind of paint works the best??

2. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

yes you sould paint it and line-x the floor

3. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

Paint the Floors for sure, just be careful on the gate, the 2nd day I painted mine I was in a hurry cause it started raining and busted my arse walking down the gate.

4. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

dont paint the gate. bed liner the floor. thats all.

5. bigw

bed liner it with what? like a rhino spray on ?

6. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

yeh. or line x. theres a buncha brands out there. just dont get it from a dealership. they spray real thin! there are do it yourself ones at walmart to. their actually not that bad.

7. bigw

I really would like to but i cant if its going to cost me a fortune,i have spent soooooo much money already and still have other things to get yet,i will eventually get it done for sure!

8. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

i think the do it yourself kit is like 100 bucks. not to bad. i think to have it done in a trailer would probly be about 300...give or take.

9. grassmanak

grassmanak LawnSite Senior Member

i just bought 2 gallons of herculing to do my floor with, i paid 90 a can, but you can find it for less. I called line X and Rhino L and one said 800, the other said 1200

10. bigw

holy $h** batman