In past posts I've mentioned upgrading to a more powerful 60" ZTR. I started another post about which of 3 brands to upgrade to. Now I'm to the point where before I make a decision about which brand to upgrade to, I need to deside if the upgrade is the smartest move to make. Some are probably thinking this should have been the first question I asked, but in my own mind it was, just not on here. Here's my situation: I'm 19 almost 20. I'm not sure the direction I want to take for a career. I have started some online classes for natural health and I might be going into that if it proves to be a passion. That will a couple years to complete. In the mean time I will be cutting grass. I've already been successful with it and it will allow me to get a great financial start in life. I work part time for another lawn company 3 days a week and then on those 3 weeknights and then the final 3 days of the week, excluding sunday, I work on my own accounts. Of my own, I have 6 residential accounts and 2 commerical accounts; a softball complex and a 46 home condo complex. My own work takes about 16-18 hours of my own time to complete. The reason I want to upgrade is lack of power on my 260Z, fuel efficiency, and overall productivity. I'm shooting myself in the foot for not getting the most powerful engine option when I bought it in August of 2003. I've used an Exmark 60" XS which has loads of power that I love. I will also be mulching the majority of my accounts this year to save from double cutting. I will need more power for that. The 25HP Kawaski I have on my 260Z will get the job done, but I like how much more productive having more power makes you. I've also read posts that talks about a key to mulching successfully is having plenty of power. I feel that this is the best time to upgrade because being just over 2 years old, this is the time in which I could still get a good percentage of my money back. If I wait much longer to upgrade I wouldn't be able to as much for it. Also my warranty is now up and that is a concern if I will have to start making costly repairs. My problem lies in that it will cost me between $5-7K to upgrade to what I want. The questions I need answers for and haven't been able to figure out are: (1) Do I really need a more powerful mower or is it just a "want"? (2) Will it be smartest for me financially to spend $5-7K for a mower that won't get huge amounts of hours put on it in a season and if I don't stay in this business for over 3 or 4 more years will it be "wasted" money that could be better spent on buying a house or whatever? Thanks for any help/advise.