Lawn Care Forum banner

Should Joy post a picture of herself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 98 Posts
this is why i dont buy fluid film, they dont value their customers opinions, or their requests. poor public relations if you ask me.

poor public relations? ahahah......how come you all dont ask dano50 for a pic? how do you know if Dano is really a male? you dont know if hes "female."
True, but in the same aspect how do we know you are a female, especially in SF (sorry, could not resist that one) :laugh:Dang, I need to get back to work or get a life one or the other and get off this puter.

What the heck is going on here? :laugh:

I am a real, honest to goodness male and Joy is a real, flesh and blood female. She doesn't want to post a pic because she doesn't want you guys drooling over her. As you know, she has a boyfriend and she can't decide what present to get him for graduation. If you ask me, pretty typical. Can't make up her mind. :)

What the heck is going on here? :laugh:

I am a real, honest to goodness male and Joy is a real, flesh and blood female. She doesn't want to post a pic because she doesn't want you guys drooling over her. As you know, she has a boyfriend and she can't decide what present to get him for graduation. If you ask me, pretty typical. Can't make up her mind. :)
guys drooling over me???!!??? ahahahah lmao...no one drools over me, except for my bf...i hope...

yes, dano is a male :confused:

How about a picture of Joy and Dano together and we have to figure out who's ,who?

I just hope Joy doesn't have a beard too!
Joy, you know this thread ain't going away until you satisfy the masses!:clapping:

Here is another bump. See Joy, told you the thread just won't go away:)

damn you, quality lawn care! NO FLUID FILM SHIRTS OR HATS OR STICKERS FOR YOU!!!!!:laugh:

Man, i must be really popular, huh?
wooo hooo!
anyway, if any of you guys go to the booth at the tradeshows, im there.
so show up to the tradeshow and show your support...:waving:

Discussion starter · #58 ·
damn you, quality lawn care! NO FLUID FILM SHIRTS OR HATS OR STICKERS FOR YOU!!!!!:laugh:

wooo hooo!
The first one who posts a picture of Joy on Lawnsite will get a free can of FF from Dano!:cool2:

wooo hooo!
Huh, what did I do?:laugh: See, another free bump! If the tradeshow was close to me there would be a pic of you! :)

41 - 60 of 98 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.