Show green in my area

Discussion in 'All Pro Putting Greens' started by SprinklerGuy, Nov 16, 2005.

1. SprinklerGuy

SprinklerGuy LawnSite Bronze Member

Chris.
    Have you had any greens or distributor installed greens in my area? Denver/Colorado Springs.?

I would be interested in speaking with some of your installers and / or seeing a green or two.

Thanks

You can email me btw....

sprinklersolutions at msn dot com.

2. allprogreens

allprogreens LawnSite Senior Member

This green is in Colorado Springs

Call me and we can get some references for you 800-334-9005

Chris
    All Pro Greens

[​IMG]

“Everyone I show the green to, just loves it. Now that I know all the techniques from watching the video, the green went together very well. The entire installation of the 24’ x 30’ green and all surrounding landscape was done by my son and myself. I’ve been practicing 3 to 5 times a week and just love how the surface responds. This is great backyard entertainment for my 11 year old boy. In the year 2000, my property was appraised at $239,000. Just weeks ago, my property appraised for $295,000! All other factors aside, my investment of $3,000 (about the cost of a hot tub), in a synthetic putting green & additional landscaping earned me $56,000 in property value. You were fantastic to work with and very professional.”

— Paul Langhals
    Colorado Springs, CO

3. emil35

emil35 LawnSite Member

I am also located in Colorado (Northern Colorado Front Range) and would like to get into the greens and artifical turf. How can I go about doing this? Thanks

You can email me at motyckaent@gmail.com

4. allprogreens

allprogreens LawnSite Senior Member

Call us to get our "Contractor Information Packet" 800-334-9005

Or visit the "Contractor Section" of our website to order the info packet:
    http://www.allprogreens.com/magazine/spring05-home.html

Chris
    All Pro Greens
    [​IMG]