Lawn Care Forum banner

Show off your truck lettering!

55K views 105 replies 51 participants last post by  Pressedun 
#1 ·
Show Your truck lettering! Needing new ideas on white background.

#2 ·
me too! i used to have magnets, but they scratched the truck and weren't good for it and finally blew off going down the road.... i wanna letter it but im scared it will mess the paint up. for example when i remove them the truck will be 2 different types of white... anyone got any info on this also!??

#3 ·
Not sure though but, When lettering is taken off, You'll see dirt lines and where the letters used to sit, You would neede the whole truck buffed out to match all the way around.

#5 ·
Man I really love that Ford! I have been kicking around the idea of having some lettering done on my truck. I think it would look better than the magnets. They work but lettering would be awesome! Have fun this year guys.

#9 ·
Elwer,
Palatino Linotype Bold+Italic Font

Your colors, saying Paradise Landscapes

one exception added. Brown as lower right shadow to make it "pop" on white.

#11 ·
Its hard to tell on these pictures but the phone number has black as the base color to make it pop a little.
Those ideas i just presented was something I'm thinking about.
Ok, try this. Imagine your truck is white, add a brown lower right shadow.

#12 ·
This is the closest model of truck. I have a huge obsticle of a mirror I have to work arround and a few indent creases that goes the full length on both sides. Thanks alot ford.

Landscaping Mowing Snow Removal AND Commercial Residential > Already there. Phone number is same location, just not green.

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle

#14 ·
I wouldnt put the phone number in 2 different spots and not so close to the emblem on the front..
Kc2006 had the numbers where they are. Where should I put it?

Since I want to regionalize after college, That's why there is a 12.
2nd pic: Sloagan is above bed just incase I want to put boards on or install a dumper later, That's where it would go.

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Motor vehicle Vehicle

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Vehicle

#15 ·
Kc2006 had the numbers where they are. Where should I put it?

Since I want to regionalize after college, That's why there is a 12.
2nd pic: Sloagan is abouve bed just incase I want to put boards on or install a dumper later, That's where it would go.
I like it better where it is in this post than before, if possible, I'd put it near or under the name of the company, tha way when people look at the door and scan down they dont have to go scanning all over the truck looking for a phone number if they are in a rush at say a stop light or something of that nature..

#19 ·
Junior M,
There is a crease at the bottom of the door. Like I said earlier, Thanks to Ford.
This is the truck. I hate creases. To me, they make the letters wear quicker.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Car

#21 ·
Man I really love that Ford! I have been kicking around the idea of having some lettering done on my truck. I think it would look better than the magnets. They work but lettering would be awesome! Have fun this year guys.
i had mags on for the winter for snowplowing but i think lettering just shows your customers and future customers your commitment... not to mention you can do so much more with it:usflag:

#25 · (Edited)
Nice letters there Colestat!

Thread #19 shows the truck. Still not sure about the creases, and the mirror bracket.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.