• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Showing off

BSME

LawnSite Senior Member
been busy but wanted to show off the new reel.... I took the pic before I learned how to get the hose on real neat.... and since then I've added 50' to the reel... the picture only has 150'

OP
B

BSME

LawnSite Senior Member
you can only post once every 45 seconds... which is good... or bicmud and purplehaze would have our attention all day

PICT0679.JPG

Broker

LawnSite Senior Member
Kudos to you that is a perfect set up, it makes my ac's look like they need to be sent out to pasture. Did you buy the ac new? Was it in the 11500 range?

Broker

LawnSite Senior Member
I like to mount my reels a little higher with a swivel on them so you always have a good angle.

OP
B

BSME

LawnSite Senior Member
year old.... 35 hours... so it was less than a couple k cheaper than that...

i know what you mean about the angle already.... I've been trying to throw the hose in front of the reel so it will pull on straight....

next time I'll remember the swivel

PurpHaze

LawnSite Fanatic
BSME said:
you can only post once every 45 seconds... which is good... or bicmud and purplehaze would have our attention all day
Gotta do some work sometimes. Really cuts into the "picture posting" time. Welcome to the "dark side" of pictures. :p

BTW... nice rig AND you can attach up to 5 pictures on one post. :D