• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

Shrub trimming

TYLAWN

LawnSite Member
I have a tarp with a slit cut to about center and i lay it under the shrub. When finished I carefully pull it toward me and dispose clippings in the truck. You really don't have to rake when finished.

tiedeman

LawnSite Fanatic
I have tried everything, and I feel that nothing works 100%. I have tried tarps, blowers, rakes, you name it.

mowerman90

LawnSite Bronze Member
Hey michindi ,

I'm up here in Spring Hill FL. What I do up here is simply mulch up clippings. After a couple of passes I blow them into the grass and they disappear into the Floratam grass. A little more difficult in Bahia, but not impossible. I haven't went to the dump in over 12 years doing it this way.

Green Care

LawnSite Senior Member
Originally posted by TYLAWN
I have a tarp with a slit cut to about center and i lay it under the shrub. When finished I carefully pull it toward me and dispose clippings in the truck. You really don't have to rake when finished.

Same here.

j fisher

LawnSite Senior Member
Originally posted by TYLAWN
Best way I've found.

twins_lawn_care

LawnSite Senior Member
Use a tarp like procedure as well. The slit down the middle makes it easy to get the entire ground covered, or at least as much as you will need.