1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Sick of landscape light dist.

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Meadowbrook, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Meadowbrook

Meadowbrook LawnSite Senior Member

I'm about tired of calling lighting distributors & getting nowhere. I've called a bunch of places including Froglights & Best Quality and requested pricesheets & catologs. But I've gotten nothing, heard nothing back & get answering machines when I call. Who here knows of a lighting distributor I can call that will get me somewhere? I need pricing & style sheets because people are requesting it with their landscapes......I can bid the job, but not the lights....and they want lights. Let me know, I need help.

Chris

2. seolatlanta

seolatlanta LawnSite Member

Do you have a local distributor you could call on-A John Deere landscapes or something like that?

There is a link to www.clarolux.com on the side of this page or you could try

www.floridaoutdoorlighting.com.You will definitely get a response from them but I would suggest looking local if you need something immediate and also if you ever need help or have problems with product.

Just my .02-good luck!

3. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Kingsland, Texas

You can also check www.terradek.com . Gerry De La Vega is a good guy who carries a lot of manufactures.

Good luck,

4. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Thats too bad, I called mine and he offered me a free trip to California.

5. klkanders

klkanders LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Ditto on what Paul said. Terradek is a great distributor who is always willing to help! Quick and safe shipping also.

6. NiteTymeIlluminations

NiteTymeIlluminations LawnSite Senior Member

In your area call Wolf Creek Suppliers. Great Kichler, Hadco and Unique distributors. They just hored a great sales rep, I won't mention any names. I am a distributor in Cincinnati, Ohio but if you are lookingfor local, Wolf Creek is your place.

Good Luck!

7. NightScenes

OOPS:dizzy: I messed up on this one.

Oh, don't forget about Doug at Nite Tyme Illuminations. He can get you all taken care of as well.

Doug, I sent you an email and haven't heard back.

8. NiteTymeIlluminations

NiteTymeIlluminations LawnSite Senior Member

Paul,

I have been running out of space in my website, bummer huh? I'll call you later today! How's junior?

9. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

Good luck on froglights he has been promising me info for about a year now. BQL (best quality lights) is a manufacture so i doubt your going to get much info from them as far as pricing but they should of at least reffered you to a dist. My emails to clarolux have gone unanswered. I am interested in seeing them... Dave who do you email there I got lindseys card but she wont reply.

We buy from florida outdoor lighting and southern outdoor lighting.... I dont think you will go wrong with any of the dist mentioned above... I think it says alot about doug tho and him reffering you to a local dist instead of saying hey buy from me. Dont discard Doug tho he has some great pricing.

10. NightScenes

Jr. is doing well, gonna have a baby next Wednesday (it's supposed to be a girl). He's about to head up my maintenance division. We're buying another truck and rigging up a truck for maintenance only.