1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Side Bagger

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lawn Enforcer, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Hey everyone-
    My new Scorpion FX 34" should be in by the end of the week. I need to get a side bagger for it ASAP, because I am trading in my Toro Proline 44" walk-behind which is my only mower with a bagger besides my Craftsman 3-n-1. What brands do you recommend? I know about Accelerator catchers, which I am planning to buy, but what other brands of side baggers do you recommend? I just want to see if there is a cheaper option out there!
    Thanks in advance for all your help!

2. Lawn Enforcer

Does anyone know if the 3.3 cubic foot steel Catcher King brand side bagger will fit my Everride Scorpion FX 34"? The model number of the catcher is CK-3330

3. Lawn Enforcer

4. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Do yourself a favor and buy the Accelerator. They are hand's down the absolute best catchers made, nothing else even comes close.

5. Lawn Enforcer

I thought about an Accelerator, but I really don't bag very much. I also know the saying, "ya get what you pay for" I don't need a Caddy of a catcher, a good 'ole Plymouth will do.

6. BLADESDOWN LAWN SERVICE

BLADESDOWN LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Member

Google (grasspacker), Its The Best Bagger Ive Used For A Smaller Mower Very Lite And Easy To Empty And Its Universal..........

7. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

Grass gobbler they are proven and are reasonable

8. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

Grass Gobbler. They are durable as hell.

9. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

Check out www.grasscatchersusa.com. Not sure if they make one for your app, but they do make OE style cloth baggers and I will be ordering one soon for my Toro.

10. Lawn Enforcer

Thanks for you help guys- I think I will go with the bagger on eBay that I posted a link to.