Siding Problem

sdgoes

LawnSite Member
I cut in one new subdivsion that has I know the contractor was very cheap on. And I haven't had the problem any place else, but here I have touched the siding twice with my redmax 2600dl string trimmer. And each time I put holes in the siding. Has this happened to anyone else?<br>thank,<br>Steve

HOMER

LawnSite Gold Member
SURE HAS, LUCKILY IT WAS ON THE BOTTOM AND IT ONLY COST ME 20 BUCKS TO HAVE FIXED.

thelawnguy

LawnSite Silver Member
Happened a few times to me, but every time they were lower-income folks with &quot;landlord-grade&quot; vinyl siding.<p>Bill

1stclasslawns

LawnSite Senior Member
It dosent have to be &quot;landlord grade&quot; to be dammaged. I've put holes in my own siding! Its susposed to have a lifetime warrenty. high dollar stuff, I put it on my self but its some of the best you can buy or so I was told. <br>But yes I'v had people beat the hell out of siding.

MOW ED

LawnSite Fanatic
I have inherited some properties that have had this damage and immediately made the homeowner aware of it. I also tell them that I will not trim there unless they tell me to. I do not own hand clippers but I think the rate for using them is $25.00 per minute.

Top Forums