1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Sign Costs

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Shawns Lawns, May 16, 2006.

1. Shawns Lawns

Shawns Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

I had a guy that is in the business of making signs give me a quote for 4 signs. They are made out of .080 aluminum and the sizes are 2 @ 16x36, 1 @ 16x48", and 1 @ 60". with 2 colors and shading nothing extraordinary. Guess what the quote was ................................................$690.00 Am i overreacting or is this price about normal??:waving:

2. greeneyes

greeneyes LawnSite Member

Last June I bought 4 - 18 x 24" job site signs, 2 sided, 3 color w/frame for $75.00 ea.

3. hickslawns

hickslawns LawnSite Member

Just picked up 25 18x24 of the corrugated plastic ones with the step "H" frame to stuff them in the ground for a little over $300 with tax and all. 2 sided, 2 colors. A little over $10 ea. On the other hand, if I were to have bought 10 signs they were over $20 each. This is not the real estate style frame or the aluminum signs though. THose were around $75 each last time I bought 2. Hope it helps.