Signed for TR320

ksss

LawnSite Fanatic
My machine arrived and went through it and made sure it was what I ordered. The salesman and I preset the controls at least initially. There was an update done to the E/H which is said to mimic the response and feel of pilots. My machine received that before it left the factory. The feel of these controls is very nice and with the amount of available presets its safe to say that you can configure these machines to about any operator's liking. Once I have more time on the machine I will talk more about the machine's control system when I have more time on it. Initially though I was very impressed. The hyd. metering system which is said to be what the update does is very impressive so far. The grapics are different for 2012, very cool. I left the machine at the CASE dealer, CAT will be installing my machine control into this machine for the laser grader attachment in a couple weeks and the sign shop will install my graphics on it. When that is done I will post some pictures of the machine.

dozerman21

LawnSite Bronze Member
Nice!:weightlifter: I look forward to hearing some more reviews. If you can and if it ever decides to snow, try doing some snow pushing with it and let us know it performs...mostly if it's able to get any traction. I was wondering if you had the machine yet. I thought you were getting it in November?

OP
ksss

ksss

LawnSite Fanatic
Yea I thought so as well. I guess they were waiting on the superhigh flow pump is the reason I was given. I could have actually pushed dirt with it in November instead of being a shop queen for the next couple months. I will let you know how well it pushes snow assuming we get some.

talus

LawnSite Senior Member
Congrats on the new machne. The new graphics are sharp looking. Seens like all the machines are looking longer. Is this true or is it the cabs are further forward making it look longer?

YellowDogSVC

LawnSite Gold Member
I'm excited for you and look forward to seeing your new machine on your website!
Do you plan on using it in any rocky conditions or will you only use it for mulching and dirt work without rock?

Are you going to upgrade mulchers to take advantage of your super high flow?

I hope it everything works as it should and you get a good seal in your compartments from mulching debris. Curious to see how all that pans out. Keep us updated!!