• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Simplicity Axion $2300

LawnsRUsInc.

LawnSite Senior Member
NEW!!! Simplicity Axion Zero Turn Mower 42" deck, 21 HP Briggs. Please call 262-719-6555 for more details. Thanks

There's no better way to mow your lawn than with a new Simplicity Axion Zero-Turn Mower. You'll trim around trees and plantings with ease. You'll mow straight, parallel lines in open areas quickly and superbly. Plus you'll finish faster and enjoy it more. You'll have a beautiful lawn and a quality Simplicity zero-turn mower that will be the envy of your neighborhood!

Axion Features

• 21-hp Briggs & Stratton ELS engine
• 42" mower deck
• Professional-style adjustable twin lever controls are pneumatically dampened
• Parking brake integrated into control lever — just open to engage
• Cast-iron pivoting front axle for greater stability
• Adjustable, 15-inch high-back seat with armrests
• Easily converts to mulch or bag (mulching kit and twin bagger optional)
• Padded rubber footrests, cup-holder and storage area
• Convenient controls including electric height-of-cut adjustment
• Large 11" front and 18" rear tires for more speed and a smooth ride
• Compact and maneuverable
• Open front design for unobstructed view
• 1" axle diameter

SchnabelLawnCare

LawnSite Senior Member
There's no better way to mow your lawn than with a new Simplicity Axion Zero-Turn Mower. You'll trim around trees and plantings with ease. You'll mow straight, parallel lines in open areas quickly and superbly. Plus you'll finish faster and enjoy it more. You'll have a beautiful lawn and a quality Simplicity zero-turn mower that will be the envy of your neighborhood!
You realize this is for professional landscapers, not just homeowners, right?

OP
LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc.

LawnSite Senior Member
You realize this is for professional landscapers, not just homeowners, right?
LOL you realize i have been a member here since 2003 :) and have seen many...... lawn care companies rolling with homeowners equipment so thought i would pass on the savings. But if you have questions please let me know

Mimowerman

LawnSite Senior Member
LOL you realize i have been a member here since 2003 :) and have seen many...... lawn care companies rolling with homeowners equipment so thought i would pass on the savings. But if you have questions please let me know
I don't think he meant the mower.... the description is a story line..... We all know what Zero turns do.... no need for a paragraph off there website...

good luck with your sale