Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Banned
9,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently looking for a web site that offers weather outlook for the future..such as snow accumlation for the upcoming winter, whether or not next year is going to wet, etc.

· Banned
9,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by BSDeality
they can't get the forecast right for tomorrow, and you want to see what they have to say about something in 2-4 months?!
I try to keep update on whether or not the winter is going to be heavy, or next year is going to be a wet or dry year. It actually helps me prepare for the coming seasons. Whether to go out and buy that new machine or wait.

I hope that I am not the only one that does this:rolleyes:

· Registered
1,613 Posts
Just buy the "Old Farmers Almanac". Seems that those old farmers know a lot more about predicting weather than our current weather forcasters with all their computers and doppler radars. Just goes to show you how far you can get with a little common sense.

· Registered
2,079 Posts
http://wwwa.accuweather.com/adcbin/public/index.asp?partner=accuweather

Accu Weather is the best .... hands down .... the premium site is $5 per month for 15 day forecast but the free one is fine fore next few days ..... just check the hourly forecast to what goes on in your area .... n see how good it really is

Same web site that the Coast Guard uses

· Registered
34 Posts
Accuweather???? I respectfully disagree with that statement, but anyway. Go to weather.com then go into the forums, when it's closer to winter they will have a winter forum. You get some very interesting opinions, model data, etc. Just take some of it with a grain of salt.

· Registered
1,309 Posts
www.wunderground.com--just type in what city you are looking for--tells you for years past and for this and next year i think

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.