1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Slogans

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Uranus, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Anyone got a good slogan out there. I think this could get good. Here's my new one.

"If I can't mow it, I don't know it."

2. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

I would highly recommend a diff one then that one. It just limits you to too little. Makes you sound like the neighborhood lawn guy. Nothing personal just sound like a 13yr old wrote it.

Find something that sounds professional and to the point.

Like where service and quality is just the start... (just the BS I put to fill in empty space at top of card) or something like that.

3. firefightergw

firefightergw LawnSite Gold Member
    from Texas

Lay off the :drinkup: :drinkup:

4. CutInEdge Lawn Care

CutInEdge Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

5. JohnsonLawn

JohnsonLawn LawnSite Senior Member

"Measuring Quality One Yard at A Time"

6. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Former Moderator

Pick a good company name, and no slogan is needed. imo

7. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

agreed. I wanted a slogan when I first got going and picked "your full service landscape contractor" boy what a mistake that was, I was new in business, I didn't know crap about half the stuff people asked me to do. Live'n Learn.

8. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree, "slogans", in our trade, are taglines to a single marketing campaign. We are using 1 tagline now, but will change it as the next promotion begins.

9. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Some of you dont get the point of the thread. It's ment to be fun not serious. Do you really think I would put "If I can't mow it, I don't know it" on my truck or a business card. We're trying to get a laugh not be serious.

When a customer ask how are you today, Do they really want to hear how S***y of a day your having?

10. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Hey! That sounds like a knockoff of mine! :p