small floodlights

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by tbettis, Sep 26, 2008.

  1. tbettis

    tbettis LawnSite Member
    Messages: 223

    ive driven through some of the highend neighborhoods in my area and i was wondering what are the very small floodlights called. anyone have a clue what im talking about.
  2. Chris J

    Chris J LawnSite Silver Member
    Messages: 2,843

    There are probably 1,000 different types of "flood lights" and/or wall washers. Do you have a pic?
  3. JoeyD

    JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member
    Messages: 2,933

  4. TXNSLighting

    TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX
    Messages: 6,463

    Aw the stellar. I love that little light.
  5. irrig8r

    irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member
    Messages: 4,553

  6. JoeyD

    JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member
    Messages: 2,933

    well those would be bullet or spot type fixtures but maybe his terminology was crossed up?

Share This Page