Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.xtralift.com
i posted the manufacture of this product a while back but here it is again it would be perfect for a crew of one or two guys. it could easily lift a wb and some small hand equipment:cool:

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
while it seems like a great idea in theory i don't think theres much practical use for it.

I've got to agree with jajwrigh here. i know plenty of guys that setup and break down 2 planks on every yard so they don't have to trailer. I'd rather pull a trailer all day than worry about the planks slipping off the truck or the machine off the planks.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
No matter what one thinks of the cost, I must say that's about the COOLEST thing I've ever seen! You'd probably get the money back just from new customers who want to see it work every week!

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
73 Posts
I just bought a 7x14' trailer, tandem axle, undercoated, treated plywood floor and wall, double dome light/wall switch, extra ceiling height, 4 wheel elect. brakes, 36" side door, spring-assisted rear ramp door, and all with a 5 yr warranty for $3,995! Though I'll admit that is cool, I can't see it being more effecient than this trailer that will serve to protect, store, and transport my equipment, not to mention the advertising benefits. Good thought, though.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
How does that work to get mowers into the bed?

Do you have a link to the Mfr website?

Here we can get the Mercedes, it is sold under the name Freightliner Sprinter and Dodge Sprinter, they are now offering cut-away vans.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i will admit though thats way to expensive, i could probaly fabricate something like, it i have all the hydalic parts at work

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
Thats neat looking, but for $4400 you could buy a new and very nice enclosed trailer which has many more pros than that lift.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.