• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

small operations transport

rookiemower

LawnSite Senior Member
www.xtralift.com
i posted the manufacture of this product a while back but here it is again it would be perfect for a crew of one or two guys. it could easily lift a wb and some small hand equipment:cool:

BSDeality

LawnSite Silver Member
while it seems like a great idea in theory i don't think theres much practical use for it.

I've got to agree with jajwrigh here. i know plenty of guys that setup and break down 2 planks on every yard so they don't have to trailer. I'd rather pull a trailer all day than worry about the planks slipping off the truck or the machine off the planks.

naturescape

LawnSite Bronze Member
No matter what one thinks of the cost, I must say that's about the COOLEST thing I've ever seen! You'd probably get the money back just from new customers who want to see it work every week!

:rolleyes:

Rook00

LawnSite Member
I just bought a 7x14' trailer, tandem axle, undercoated, treated plywood floor and wall, double dome light/wall switch, extra ceiling height, 4 wheel elect. brakes, 36" side door, spring-assisted rear ramp door, and all with a 5 yr warranty for $3,995! Though I'll admit that is cool, I can't see it being more effecient than this trailer that will serve to protect, store, and transport my equipment, not to mention the advertising benefits. Good thought, though.