• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Small ZTR

FordManKubotaDreamer

LawnSite Member
I was wondering if any of you know a good ZTR that has like a 30" deck.
(30 - 36 will work) I haven't really researched it yet. I was in a fenced in back yard today that got me thinking. Any brand, I'm open to suggestions. Thanks :waving:

lawnman_scott

LawnSite Fanatic
Exmark is coming out with a 34 next year, encore has one so does dixie chopper, and Gravely. They are worth so much in time and fatigue savings. You would not beleive the difference they make without using one for a while. Some people who havent used one will tell you what a waste it is, but find me someone who has one and doesnt love it. You cant. Here is mine.

April 2005 lawns 212.jpg

lawnmaniac883

LawnSite Silver Member
I love my 44z, a little bigger than you are looking for but it has proven the gravely name to me. Stay away from encore equipment; they are true chunks of $hit

logan

LawnSite Senior Member
Stander, any day.

Green King

LawnSite Senior Member
I am not sure about that statement about encore. Here they are very respected and trouble free. I know I have a partner who uses one very hard with some other machines and has no issues with the machine. I also have a friend who sold a 36" walk and bought a z34 encore and loves it. I have demoed several brands and I feel all of them are good it just boiles down to preferrence and support!

lawnprosteveo

LawnSite Bronze Member
I need the same thing. I am seriously looking at the Wright Stander. As small as a 32" or 36" deck.

mulcahy mowing

LawnSite Senior Member
exmark phazer check there site