Smith Lawn Care 2012 truck and trailer

smithfabinc

LawnSite Member
2010 Dodge Ram 6.7 Cummins Turbo
Pj's 6x12 Trailer - Customized by me and dear ole' dad.
If you want any of the custom acessories we have added to the trailer, I can build them and ship it to you. These were just some acessories that make things go faster and easier. call or text me at 704 640 9553.

truck n trailer 012.jpg

truck n trailer 002.jpg

truck n trailer 007.jpg

truck n trailer 013.jpg

truck n trailer 003.jpg

truck n trailer 005.jpg

truck n trailer 008.jpg

truck n trailer 011.jpg

KLAlawncare

LawnSite Member
nice setup sir...good luck this season!

OP
S

smithfabinc

LawnSite Member
did you make everything on the trailer? if so, WOW you guys did a great job
Yes. I was a fabricator for a very well known race team for over 10 years and got out to be with my family. Living out of a suit case gets old when you have a wife and two small kids. Im thinking about starting a business building cool stuff for LCO's to help them get organized and work faster. Being on the road with a race team, everything had its place and was very organized to save time, and i adapted that way of thinking into the stuff I carry on the trailer.

WiseCutLandscapingLLC

LawnSite Member
Smith Iv seen u in the university area I thought I reconized your truck. Where are must of your properties located?
Posted via Mobile Device

sweetland

LawnSite Bronze Member
Yes. I was a fabricator for a very well known race team for over 10 years and got out to be with my family. Living out of a suit case gets old when you have a wife and two small kids. Im thinking about starting a business building cool stuff for LCO's to help them get organized and work faster. Being on the road with a race team, everything had its place and was very organized to save time, and i adapted that way of thinking into the stuff I carry on the trailer.
well you definitely did a great job