• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

snakes on the loose

Brianj

LawnSite Member
i was weed eating a ditch yesterday and got into a nest of cotton mouth's. i killed 8 of them, i would sling them out with the weedeater and my helper would cut there heads off with a shovel, my client said he had never seen a snake in his yard before. i should have charged combat pay. lol

jsf343

LawnSite Bronze Member
by the way do you have any pictures of your 8x20 trailer? I would love to see the side fold out door and this ez storage deal. I am considering an enclosed trailer, probably a 7x 14 or 16.

lawnboy dan

LawnSite Platinum Member
brian -since i too am in jax-i can relate and it also scares me just a bit. were these babys? we used to kill them in ditches when doing comm.props all the time. tell me these weret full sized! with the extreme drought -they may be on the move looking for h20

climber

LawnSite Member
Haha.... That sounds like a fun day.. Last year we had a snake on our dock at my camp and we got the 22 out with bird shot and had a field day... Then we cut it open with and axe and about 6 baby snakes came out... Glad we got her before she reproduced!

Dan