Lawn Care Forum banner

Snapper 32

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  lawnboy dan 
#1 ·
Anybody run the snapper 32" belt drive? I was at the dealer today and he said he didnt even show me the toro 32" because the snapper is just that much better. Now the snapper price is 2,300 .... does anyone know the price of the toro? I guess what im looking for here is some input on the performance of the machine because as of now im sold on the snapper and will be walking out with one on monday if nobody bad talks them. thanks in advance.

#2 ·
I run a Snapper mid 60in and a Snapper 48in gear drive walkbehind. Both mowers have given me Excellent Performance. The mid mount is a nice machine, but I wouldn't know what to do without my walkbehind! GO SNAPPER PRO!!

#7 ·
I would not buy any Snapper belt driven machine, we had a 36" belt driven one and simply don't work. That hydro unit that snapper sells on the 32" would probably be just fine, it seems like it is exactly like the Quick, and the Ferris. If you are set on belt drive get the 32" Scag, it is good.

#8 ·
I run a Snapper mid 60in and a Snapper 48in gear drive walkbehind. Both mowers have given me Excellent Performance. The mid mount is a nice machine, but I wouldn't know what to do without my walkbehind! GO SNAPPER PRO!!
I have an old snapper 36 Belt drive that I bought in 87 I have rebuilt it twice and it is still one of my favorites. No safety equipment and veery easy to use.

PS Daughtry I love that tag line with all the dumb questions. I think I have heard every one at one point or another. Very funny.

#9 ·
The Snapper PRO Express - 32" Gear (i.e.-blet drive) is a fine machine, I had one and it is very good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.