• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Snapper 48" Hydro Mower 12.5 Kawasaki

MOWALLTHETIME

LawnSite Member
I Have A 2003 Snapper Hydro Mower 48" Cut With Mulching Kit And Stand And Sit Tow Behind. I Also Have A New Set Of Hilift Blades And A And Extra Set Of Gator Mulching Blades, And Additonal Parts Including Deck Drive Belt And Air Filters With Prewarps. I Am The Only User Of This Mower Since I Purchased It In 2003. It Has Approximately 300 Hours. Full Hydro Drive With The Loop Steering System. I Have Preformed All Mainatnce With Mobil 1 Synthetics And Changed The Hydro Fluid Every Year Regaurdless Of Hours. I Am Asking 2800 Obo. The 2007 Models Are Selling For 5500 With No Accesories. Please Give Me A Call 901-568-0488 Pm Preferred

OP
M

MOWALLTHETIME

LawnSite Member
I made a mistake on my earlier posts the mower has a 14 hp kawasaki engine. I apologize for the mis-information I was looking at the manual and I did not realize it was for multiple years and mowers sizes.